- All Expenses on dispatch of books like postage, packing and freight etc. will be charged to the customer.
Mode of Dispatch
- Books are dispatched, normally by sea or otherwise as instructed by the customer.
- Books are supplied always on customer risk.
- Books will be supplied only against advance payment by British Postal Order/Bank Draft payable at Lahore, Pakistan, or confirmed Irrevocable, “Letter of Credit” payable on a Lahore Bank. If the D.D. is payable outside Pakistan, Please add $ 3.00/-, £ 2.00/- for bank charges.
- Only those books will be supplied which are available at the time of receipt of the Confirmed Order.
- Ruling Market prices at the time of dispatch will be charged.
- All the prices quoted in the catalogue and Performa Invoices are subject to any change without notice.